Monday, April 26, 2010

BoM

I have decided to started a blog of my scripture study thoughts... not only will it help ME be more motivated to have deep studies, but maybe it can help someone else as well :D. I'm going to start from the beginning of the Book of Mormon and study it along side the scripture notes that my mission president, President Donaldson, gave me at the end of my mission a few months ago. He worked in church education for 26 years... and so I'm thinking that I'm going to learn a lot of really AWESOME things! I know that the scriptures are a gift from God to help us grow closer to Him. They are FULL of information that we need to progress and grow. I am so grateful that through the scriptures I can be closer to Jesus Christ, learn more about Him, His life, and His purpose, and become a better person myself. I am excited to start the BoM over again! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment